- Vue.js News, because I'm just really into Vue. Also available as a podcast. Friends, I read it and I listen to it. That's how into Vue I am.
- The Changelog covers open source generally. I don't read as many links from here, but it helps me keep tabs on what the wider developer community is talking about. This is the reason I know I should probably know what Kubernetes is.
- I wasn't subscribed to CSS Tricks until I made this list, but I seemed to wind up reading a lot of articles from there anyway, so now I am.
- Also I just found Web Platform News and it looks useful.
- A List Apart is more design-focused than my other reads, and it goes both deep and wide – like this is where I read last week about how to support users with vestibular disorders.
- Sandi Metz hasn't published a blog post in over a year, but I'm still subscribed because I know when she does it'll be worth reading and then thinking about until the next one.
- Avdi Grimm, like Sandi, is just a smart person who thinks a lot about how to write better software, or write software better. And then, lucky for us, he shares his thoughts.
What do you read? Just kidding, still getting around to adding comments. But like I'm on Twitter or whatever.